Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggplant Parmesan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggplant Parmesan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Water is the very best beverage out there. Soda and coffee, when used in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Getting all of your hydration from them is a awful idea. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really losing weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant parmesan recipe. You can have eggplant parmesan using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Eggplant Parmesan:
- Take 1 of medium eggplant.
- You need 1/4 cup of unbleached all-purpose flour.
- Use 1 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- Use 2 Tbsp of vegan parmesan + more for serving.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano (or 2 tsp fresh).
- Get 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsweetened plain almond milk (or other neutral milk).
- You need 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- Provide 8 ounces of Spaghetti.
- Provide 2 cups of marinara sauce.
Instructions to make Eggplant Parmesan:
- Slice eggplant into thin rounds slightly less than 1/2 inch thick, and sprinkle each side liberally with sea salt. Arrange in a circular pattern in a colander and place in the sink to draw out the bitter taste of the eggplant. After 15 min, rinse and arrange on a clean absorbent kitchen towel. Place something heavy on top to thoroughly dry for at least 10 minutes..
- Prepare your dipping stations by placing almond milk + cornstarch in one bowl; flour in another bowl; and bread crumbs + sea salt + oregano + vegan parmesan in another bowl..
- Once thoroughly dry, dip eggplant slices in flour, then almond milk mixture, then breadcrumbs. Arrange on the baking sheet and papaya in prebeated oven to bake for a total of 20-30 minutes at 400°F.
- While eggplant is browning in the oven, prepare marinara or any other sauce of choice.could also heat it on t aside. Boil spaghetti and drain.cook spaghetti with prepre marinara sauce.You may add garlic and other veggies if you like..
- Serve Hot… Spaghetti with eggplant Parmesan!! Garnish with fresh lettuce :).
Growing up, I was not a huge fan of eggplant. This easy eggplant parmesan recipe is not only delicious, but also healthy. Make baked eggplant parmesan instead of lasagna to skip the unnecessary carbs and still enjoy all the cheesy goodness. It's Comfort Food at Its Best. Eggplant Parmesan is a great dish that is easy to make.
If you find this Eggplant Parmesan recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.