Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Caramel Apple Muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Caramel Apple Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caramel Apple Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Dollars.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good a spot to start as any. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to just the cooking area. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent type, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. Along with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. The family spends considerable time in the kitchen, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Obviously this also happens in different rooms, not merely the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s about being functional, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to caramel apple muffins recipe. To make caramel apple muffins you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Apple Muffins:
- Prepare of container sour cream.
- You need of sugar.
- Provide of large eggs.
- Prepare of Tbls. Vanilla Extract.
- Get of all-purpose flour.
- Get of Baking powder.
- You need of baking soda.
- Take of salt.
- Provide of peeled and diced Granny Smith apples.
- Take of package caramels.
- Provide of Tbls. whipping cream.
- Use of chopped lightly salted, roasted pecans.
- Get of Wax Paper.
- Provide of Food safe twigs or craft.
Steps to make Caramel Apple Muffins:
- Cinnamon Topping: Stir together 1/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar, 1-1/2 Tbls. All-purpose flour, and 1/4 Tbsp cinnamon in a small bowl. Cut in 1-1/2 Tbsp. Butter with a pastry blender or fork until mixture resembles course meal. Set aside.
- Preheat oven 375 prepare cinnamon Topping as directed..
- Beat sour cream and next 3 ingredients at low speed with a electric mixer 30 seconds or until blended.
- Stir together flour, and next 3 ingredients. Add to sour cream mixture, beating at low speed just until blended. (DO NOT OVERMIX!) stir in diced apples. Spoon into a lightly greased 12 cup muffin pan. Filling 3/4 full; sprinkle with Cinnamon Topping..
- Bake at 375 for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and a wooded pick inserted in center comes out clean. Immediately remove from pan to cool on wire rack; cool completely about 30 minutes..
- Microwave caramels in a microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth, stirring at 30 seconds intervals. Let mixture stand, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until thick enough to coat muffins..
- Quickly dip bottom 3/4 of each muffins into caramel mixture; roll bottom half of caramel coated portion of muffins in chopped pecans and place muffins, Carmel side up, on a lightly greased wax paper. (If caramel mixture starts to harden before you've dipped all the muffins, microwave a few seconds to soften) insert food- safe twigs or craft sticks into caramel-covered portions of muffins.
Caramel Apple Muffins to be precise. 🙂. Moist, tender, full of apple and drizzled with delicious caramel syrup. Definitely perfect for Autumn/Fall (same difference). The start of school always has me turning to fall flavors. These Caramel Apple Buttermilk Muffins rise up tall and high and are topped with a delicious, buttery cinnamon crumble and a drizzle of caramel icing!
If you find this Caramel Apple Muffins recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.