Steak & Turmeric Rice with Sauteed Corn, Onions & Pepprs. A steak is a meat generally sliced across the muscle fibers, potentially including a bone. It is normally grilled, though can also be pan-fried. How to cook steak – the cheffy way!
Not to be confused with: stake – a stick or post. Steak definition: A steak is a large flat piece of beef without much fat on it. You cook it by grilling or.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, steak & turmeric rice with sauteed corn, onions & pepprs. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
A steak is a meat generally sliced across the muscle fibers, potentially including a bone. It is normally grilled, though can also be pan-fried. How to cook steak – the cheffy way!
Steak & Turmeric Rice with Sauteed Corn, Onions & Pepprs is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Steak & Turmeric Rice with Sauteed Corn, Onions & Pepprs is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook steak & turmeric rice with sauteed corn, onions & pepprs using 20 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Steak & Turmeric Rice with Sauteed Corn, Onions & Pepprs:
- Get of meat & vegetables:.
- Take of -petite sirloins, marinated.
- Prepare of onion, slice onions.
- Prepare of green & red peppers, slice peppers.
- Make ready of cob on the corn, (boiled & roasted).
- Take of -tbsp. butter.
- Prepare of -tbsp. mayonnaise.
- Prepare of -tsp. Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Get of lemon juice.
- Make ready of freshly chopped parsley.
- Get of melted butter, garlic, black pepper, and parsley.
- Make ready of marinate:.
- Make ready of Liquid smoked per steak.
- Prepare of A-1 Rub,(classic garlic & herb) rubbed into the steaks.
- Prepare of rice:.
- Make ready of Jasmine Rice.
- Take of Water, (just to cover it rice).
- Prepare of -tbsp. of turmeric.
- Make ready of Fresh parsley, finely chopped.
Let's talk steak — a big, beautiful slab of beef. I used to only eat steak when my parents treated us Arguably the hardest thing about cooking steak at home is actually buying a steak at the market, so. From Middle English steike, from Old Norse steik ("roast; meat roasted on a stick"). The verb is either from the noun or from steikja ("to roast").
Instructions to make Steak & Turmeric Rice with Sauteed Corn, Onions & Pepprs:
- With a fork tenderize the steaks by poking holes into both sides of steaks..
- Rub both sides of steaks with A-1 Rub; then add 1 tbsp @ a time of liquid smoke to steaks and rub it into both sides of steaks; put steaks into separate plastic bags; seal and let MARINATE for 11/2 to 2 hours..
- Bring half a pot of water to a boil over medium-high heat; add corn to pot and boil for 20 to 30 minutes; set aside and let cool..
- Cut slice onions, and peppers; then slice them in half; put into a bowl and set aside..
- Slice corn off the cob into a bowl, add 1tbsp. of butter and mayonnaise; then add 1/4 tsp. of lemon juice, cajun seasoning, black pepper and freshly chopped parsley; mix together and set aside..
- Triple rinse the rice getting all the starch out of rice; drain and fill water only to just barely cover the rice; add turmeric and bring to a boil over medium-high heat until the rice starts sticking out of the water; reduce heat to lowest number you can get it; put a towel over the top of the pot and cover the pot with a top; let it sit for 15 minutes on this lowest heat; then remove and let it stand for 10 minutes..
- Mix together butter, garlic, black pepper, and parsley..
- In a hot skillet with some cooking spray; cut steaks 2×4 inches stripes and cook one steak @ a time by putting them right in the center of the skillet and cook them 2 minutes on one side then flip them over add 1 tsp. of butter mixture and cook another 2 minutes; repeat this process until desired doneness..
- When done with steaks; saute'e onions, and peppers in steak juices for 3 minutes; put into a bowl and set aside..
- Next spray skillet and add corn mixture to the skillet over medium-high heat and cook corn for 15 to 20 minutes until corn starts turning brown remove and set aside..
- On a 9 to 10 inch plate put 1/2 to 3/4 cup of rice; then lay steak across the top of the rice; then top steak with 1/8 cup corn and garnish with sauteed onions and peppers..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Rhymes: -eɪk. steak (countable and uncountable, plural steaks). beefsteak, a slice of beef, broiled or cut for broiling. PLEASE REMEMBER everyone likes their steak cooked differently. Medium steaks may be overcooked to some or undercooked to others. plural steaks. The greatest food known to man. Best when eaten dripping with blood.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food steak & turmeric rice with sauteed corn, onions & pepprs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!