Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Double Apple Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Double Apple Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can minimize how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s related to being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to double apple muffins recipe. To make double apple muffins you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Double Apple Muffins:
- Get 1 1/3 cup of flour of your choice.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of xanthum gum (if using gluten free flour).
- Prepare 1 cup of oats, uncooked.
- You need 1/3 cup of firmly packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of milk of your choice.
- Get 1/3 cup of apple juice.
- Get 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of egg, beaten (or equivalent amount in egg substitute).
- You need 1 of apple, peeled & chopped.
Steps to make Double Apple Muffins:
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Grease muffin tin or line with baking cups..
- Combine dry ingredients in large bowl. Add remaining ingredients, except apple, mixing just until moistened. Gently fold in apples..
- Fill prepared muffin cups 2/3 full..
- Bake 20-22 minutes or until golden brown..
Give them a try — you won't be. Line a standard muffin tin with paper liners. Apples and applesauce make these healthful muffins sweet and moist. Double apple bran muffins – sounds like a good option to make ahead, freeze, and pull out for a quick breakfast with some yogurt? This muffin can double as a healthy, filling breakfast and a delicious Apple Cheddar Muffins.
If you find this Double Apple Muffins recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.