Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Sausage Tomato Tortellini recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Sausage Tomato Tortellini recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food spot. These types of foods are filled with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. You will be happy to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you ought to be consuming every day.
You will find that various kinds of berries can be really good for your health. The very first thing you will learn about berries is just about any form of berry has a lot of vitamin C. You will additionally find that berries have antioxidants which is not only beneficial to your circulatory system but in addition for your basic health as well. You may also be aware that antioxidants are also able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can also help to stop the deterioration of the cells.
For those who want to begin living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can find in any store is also not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy sausage tomato tortellini recipe. To cook creamy sausage tomato tortellini you need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Sausage Tomato Tortellini:
- Use 1 box of Tortellini.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Basil.
- Take 1 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Get 1 can of Petite Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of Spinach.
- Get 1 tsp of Garlic.
- Provide 1 dash of Onion Powder.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and Pepper.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of Half and Half.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- Use 1 lb of Sausage.
- Get 2 tbsp of Flour.
Steps to make Creamy Sausage Tomato Tortellini:
- Begin by boiling the tortellini until al dente..
- Brown the sausage in a separate pan..
- The sausage browned really fast so moved it from pan to a bowl and used the same pan to brown garlic and spinach..
- Once the garlic is fragrant add the petite diced tomatoes, basil, onion salt, salt, and pepper into the pan..
- In a separate bowl mix together flour and half and half until creamy. (I used a handy dandy measuring cup.) I'm all about less dishes haha no judgements please ;).
- Cook and stir over medium heat until it begins too bubble..
- Add the mixture into the pan along with the parm cheese..
- Keep stirring until mixture begins to reduce. Then add the tortellini and the sausage. (Or one by one to make sure it is all stirred.) i added the sausage first stirred then added the tortellini..
- Serve and enjoy !!!! (Or take a small bite before serving just in case:) ).
If you find this Creamy Sausage Tomato Tortellini recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.