Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pumpkin Soup | Kaddu Ka Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin Soup | Kaddu Ka Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Dollars.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Perhaps the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. If you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is certainly not true. Especially if you make sure the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, use the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite easy to live green, all things considered. Mostly, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin soup | kaddu ka soup recipe. To make pumpkin soup Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pumpkin Soup | Kaddu Ka Soup:
- Get 1/2 Kg of pumpkin.
- Get 6-8 of garlic pods.
- Prepare 1 of Medium size onion roughly chopped.
- You need 1 of Big tomato roughly chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take 2 Cup of water.
- Take 2 tbsp of fresh cream.
- Get to taste of mixed seasoning (optional).
- You need 1 Tsp of oil for cooking.
Steps to make Pumpkin Soup | Kaddu Ka Soup:
- Peel the pumpkin and chop it into small pieces. Pressure cook pumpkin, garlic pods, onion and tomato with 2 cups of water..
- Let the cooker releases and mixture gets cool down. Grind it to the puree..
- Heat oil in a pan, add salt and seasoning. To this pour the puree and cook it to boil. I added 1/2 cup extra water to this puree as I like to have a bit watery..
- Switch off the flame, adjust salt as per your taste and garnish it with cream. Serve hot. Very soothing..
If you find this Pumpkin Soup | Kaddu Ka Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.