Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Maple Bourbon Bacon Apple Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Maple Bourbon Bacon Apple Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Maybe the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. Possibly the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will boil water as well as steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many people mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. You get the highest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not that tough. A lot of it really is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to maple bourbon bacon apple muffins recipe. To cook maple bourbon bacon apple muffins you need 18 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Maple Bourbon Bacon Apple Muffins:
- Take of Apple Muffin.
- Get 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of kosher or sea salt.
- Take 1/4 cup of canola or vegetable oil.
- Get 3/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Use 2 of large eggs.
- Provide 1 cup of unsweetened applesauce.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3/4 cup of buttermilk.
- Get 1/2 lb of baking apple (I used 1 honeycrisp apple), cored, peeled, and cut in tiny pieces..
- Use of Maple Bourbon Bacon Glaze.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of bacon, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
- Use 1/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- Get 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- You need 2 tsp of Bourbon.
- Use 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
Instructions to make Maple Bourbon Bacon Apple Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Line a 12 capacity muffin tray with baking cups..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oil and brown sugar..
- Add eggs (one at a time) to the oil sugar mixture, whisking as you go..
- Whisk in the applesauce and vanilla extract..
- Fold in half of the flour mixture..
- Stir in the buttermilk..
- Fold in the remaining flour mixture until just combined..
- Gently stir in the apple pieces..
- Scoop the batter in the muffin tins and tap the pan on the counter a few times to release any air bubbles..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after being inserted in the middle of the muffins..
- Let cool for about 15 minutes and the remove the muffins from the pan and place on a cooling rack..
- Make the glaze during the cooling process..
- In a large skillet, cook the bacon to your preferred crispness. Remove the bacon to a paper towel-lined plate..
- Drain the majority of the rendered bacon fat..
- Over medium-low heat, melt the butter in the skillet the bacon was cooked in..
- Stir in the maple syrup, Bourbon, and brown sugar, mixing until the the sugar is dissolved..
- Add the bacon to the maple/butter sauce..
- Place a few pieces of bacon on each muffin and drizzle the maple sauce over the muffin..
If you find this Maple Bourbon Bacon Apple Muffins recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.