Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Sweet Potato Alfredo Tortellini with Kielbasa recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Potato Alfredo Tortellini with Kielbasa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Alfredo Tortellini with Kielbasa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
Many folks do not understand that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Its also wise to realize that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will recognize that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be very bad. Because of this we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
One of the primary sorts of foods you ought to be eating plenty of, is various berries. The first thing you will learn about berries is just about any style of berry has a lot of vitamin C. You will also find that berries have antioxidants which is not just beneficial to your circulatory system but in addition for your basic health as well. Another thing you will find that these antioxidants can help you with will be keeping your cells healthy, this can help one’s body to fight off many different diseases.
For people who want to get started living a healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato alfredo tortellini with kielbasa recipe. To make sweet potato alfredo tortellini with kielbasa you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Alfredo Tortellini with Kielbasa:
- Provide 1 packages of cheese toretellini.
- Prepare 1 of sweet potato.
- Prepare 1 lb of spinach.
- Provide 1 pints of Grape tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Brown butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of Flour.
- Get 1 cup of Milk.
- Use 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Take 1 of as needed Salt and pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 packages of Kielbasa (turkey or beef).
Instructions to make Sweet Potato Alfredo Tortellini with Kielbasa:
- Peel and cut sweet potato into cubes. Add to boiling water and cook until fork tender. Add to blender until smooth..
- Boil water and add tortellini, cook according to package directions..
- Melt butter in medium sauce pan and add flour to form a rue..
- Add milk and wish over medium low heat until thickened..
- Cut up kielbasa and sauté in olive oil until browned over medium heat..
- Add blended sweet potato and cheese and stir, if sauce is too thick add water to thin out. Season with salt, pepper, and cayenne. Leave on low heat stirring occasionally..
- Add grape tomatoes and spinach to kielbasa and lower heat. Cook until spinach is wilted..
- Add sauce to kielbasa mixture and combine. Spoon over tortellini and garnish with cheese as desired..
If you find this Sweet Potato Alfredo Tortellini with Kielbasa recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.