Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Yum yum chicken & spicy fried rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yum yum chicken & spicy fried rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a couple of small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to yum yum chicken & spicy fried rice recipe. You can cook yum yum chicken & spicy fried rice using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Yum yum chicken & spicy fried rice:
- Provide 4 of boneless skinless chicken thighs diced.
- Provide 1/2 bottle of yum yum sauce.
- Provide 1 of small onion diced.
- Use 1 of jalapeno diced with seeds.
- Provide 3 of mini sweet peppers diced.
- Use 15 of baby Carrots diced.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare of Rice.
- Prepare 1 can of broth (beef or chicken).
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take 4 of eggs whisked.
Instructions to make Yum yum chicken & spicy fried rice:
- Take you chicken dice it up and put in a zippy bag with yum yum sauce let marinate for 30 minutes. Then put chicken in baking dish and cook chicken till done. Set aside.
- Put half stick of butter in skillet. Dice up peppers, carrots and onion and add to skillet cook till onions are translucent. Then add whisked eggs and cook till scrambled. Set aside.
- In a pot add your broth rice salt and pepper cook till done (minute rice will work).
- Once rice is done place rice in bowl. Then egg and pepper mix and finally chicken. Eat and enjoy it will have heat to it..
If you find this Yum yum chicken & spicy fried rice recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.