Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Succotash with a twist 😉 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Succotash with a twist 😉 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Succotash with a twist 😉 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Go up the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to succotash with a twist 😉 recipe. You can cook succotash with a twist 😉 using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Succotash with a twist ;):
- Use 4 of sweet corn cobs, shucked.
- Prepare 1/2 of green bell pepper, diced.
- Take 1/2 of red bell pepper, diced.
- You need 1/2 of yellow bell pepper, diced.
- You need 1/2 of orange bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, diced.
- Prepare 10 of string beans, diced.
- Get 1 cup of lima beans (substitute: kindney beans), cooked.
- Use 1 cup of peas (green and/or white), cooked.
- Use 1 large of tomato, deseeded and diced.
- Prepare 5 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Get of salt.
- Prepare of freshly ground black pepper.
- You need of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lime juice.
- Take 1 cup of vegetable broth (substitute with a single stock cube dissolved in water).
- Prepare 1 bunch of parseley, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 large of zucchini, diced.
- Prepare of garnish.
- You need 1 piece of cabbage, thinly shredded.
- You need dash of parseley, chopped.
Instructions to make Succotash with a twist ;):
- Cook or steam the sweet corn until the skin of the corn feels less fibrous.
- Take the olive oil in a wok on very high heat. Add the minced garlic, and roast the garlic until the smell changes. There is no need to completely brown the garlic..
- Add the tougher vegetables, like carrots, string beans, bell peppers, zucchini and Lima beans/kidney beans. Add the salt. Toss on high heat for about 2 minutes until heated through..
- Add the boiled or steamed sweet corn. Continue tossing on high heat for about 5 minutes..
- Add the black pepper and chilli flakes. Add the lime juice as well..
- Add the parsley, tomato and toss for another minute. Add the broth, at this point. Cook for 2 more minutes on high heat..
- Take the contents onto the serving dish and garnish with the parsley and the shredded cabbage..
- Serve hot, with rice, or as an appetizer portion. Enjoy!.
My grandmother made succotash with sour cream instead of heavy cream. A traditional succotash recipe with a sprinkling of fresh herbs, this dish calls for lima beans, corn, and some Succotash – a healthy and easy side dish that features summer's favorite fresh produce with a little We freshened up old-school crab dip and gave hummus a Southern twist with our version that. Sweet Corn Succotash can be made with fresh, frozen and even leftover corn from your refrigerator! Succotash is typically a side dish recipe that uses sweet corn and lima beans. But no one in my family really likes lima beans so they we didn't use them in this succotash recipe.
If you find this Succotash with a twist 😉 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply