Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake. Cook onion in butter in large skillet until tender. This one dish wonder of shrimp, spinach, mushrooms and parmesan in a white wine sauce is an easy fun way to use up leftover rice. This may be my new favorite rice dish.
Add chopped spinach and gently toss rice with hands or wooden spoons to distribute ingredients evenly. Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish. I got this curried spinach rice lentil recipe from my mother-in-law.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, spinach and shrimp rice bake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cook onion in butter in large skillet until tender. This one dish wonder of shrimp, spinach, mushrooms and parmesan in a white wine sauce is an easy fun way to use up leftover rice. This may be my new favorite rice dish.
Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook spinach and shrimp rice bake using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake:
- Get 4 pounds of shrimp (peeled and deveined).
- Make ready 4 cups of minute rice.
- Get 2 cans of low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 (16 ounce) of bag frozen chopped spinach.
- Get 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Make ready 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of oregano leaves.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Sazon with achiote.
- Make ready 1 of onion, sliced.
- Get of Olive oil cooking spray.
- Take 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese OR any other cheese you have.
It is one of our favorite lentil dishes. The spicy aromatic curry and rich creamy coconut flavor The original recipe uses yellow onion, frozen spinach, cooked lentils, basmati rice, and coconut milk. I substituted sweet red onions for the yellow. Spinach Parmesan Rice Bake is a cheesy side dish with spinach, cheese, and rice.
Instructions to make Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake:
- In a large pot prepare rice by boiling both cans of chicken broth, then add to broth frozen spinach, minced garlic, black pepper, crushed red pepper, oregano leaves, Sazon, sliced onion and rice, stir until all ingredients are combined and cover pot until rice is cooked thru…….set pot to the side……
- Make sure your shrimp are cleaned and deveined, then add shrimp to a large baking pan that has been sprayed with olive oil cooking spray…….
- Pour your spinach / rice mixture all over shrimp and stir gently……..
- Spread your shredded cheese mixture all over shrimp and rice mixture…….
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 30 minutes or until all cheese has melted…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!!.
Even your pickiest eaters will love this once they take a bite. My friends and I just started reading a book called Deliberate Motherhood. My first thought was what is deliberate. Rice is layered with a mix of bacon, spinach, olives and breadcrumbs, then topped with tomatoes and cheese and baked till bubbly. Arrange rice and the bacon mixture in layers in a greased deep baking dish.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food spinach and shrimp rice bake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!