Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tortellini soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tortellini soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the various foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. These kinds of foods are filled with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you ought to be consuming every day.
One more thing you will want to make sure of is that your consuming enough of is your vegetables as this will also be able to have a good effect on your health. Along with possessing a variety of vitamins and minerals, you will in addition find that some vegetables also have potassium. You will notice that one of the veggies we are referring to is broccoli, which is full of potassium. You will in addition discover that a salad, made with spinach instead of lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these tips to heart. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tortellini soup recipe. To make tortellini soup you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tortellini soup:
- Use 1 of small onion chopped.
- Provide 1 of can diced tomatoes any flavor.
- Use 3 of cloves garlic minced.
- Prepare 3 of large handfuls fresh spinach.
- Take 1 of large carton chicken stock.
- You need 1 of container heavy cream.
- Use 1 of lb Italian sausage.
- Get 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 of dried basil to taste.
- You need 1 of parmesan cheese to sprinkle on top.
- Take 1 of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 of cheese tortellini frozen or fresh..
- Provide 3 of potatoes.
Steps to make Tortellini soup:
- In a large pot sauté onion and garlic. Then add heavy cream, chicken stock, and chunk up the cream cheese. Heat until melted..
- Add salt pepper and basil to taste..
- Chop and add the potatoes. Fry sausage and drain grease. Add sausage to pot..
- Add tomatoes and spinich..
- Add the tortellini towards the end. Simmer for 20 minutes and then sprinkle with the parmesan cheese..
- Serve with salad and warm bread..
Replay "You'll Be Making Tuscan Tortellini Soup All Fall". Tortellini Soup is my favorite one-pot dinner for busy weeknights! This delicious vegetarian soup also makes a great heat and eat option for work lunches. Tortellini and soup are a match made in heaven. This easy chicken tortellini soup recipe is a healthier weeknight dinner option with a flavorful broth and This tortellini soup uses everyday ingredients and is really easy to make.
If you find this Tortellini soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.