Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Pumpkin soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pumpkin soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Take the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin soup recipe. You can cook pumpkin soup using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pumpkin soup:
- Provide 1 1/2 kg of pumpkin (any kind).
- Get 1/2 kg of potato.
- Prepare 2 of onions, diced.
- Get 2 clove of garlic.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 1/2 liter of chicken stock.
- Use 1/2 cup of thickened cream.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream to serve.
- You need 1 of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of salt and ground pepper.
Steps to make Pumpkin soup:
- Peel and chop potato, onion and pumpkin..
- Heat a bit of oil in large pot, add onion and cook till soft. Then add garlic and cook for a minute..
- Add potatoes and pumpkin to pot and immediately cover with chicken stock..
- Stir briefly then add spices. Cover with lid and cook on medium heat untill really soft..
- Once cooked, take off heat and use stick blender to mix until smooth thick consistency. Add cream and blend again. Add more cream if you feel its needed..
- Add some salt and ground pepper to taste.
- Serve with sour cream and some buttered tiger bread.
If you find this Pumpkin soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.