Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Jazzy Succotash recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jazzy Succotash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jazzy Succotash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Cash.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Let’s begin with something quite simple, changing the light bulbs. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to just the cooking area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you should use them in place of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more initially, these bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. It goes further than just exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The kitchen lights specifically will often be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house also. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that difficult. It’s about being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jazzy succotash recipe. To cook jazzy succotash you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Jazzy Succotash:
- Get 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 16 oz of frozen 3 pepper and onion blend.
- Get 16 oz of shelled edamame.
- Provide 16 oz of frozen yellow and white corn.
- Get 2 small of zuchinni, chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- Take 1 tsp of basil.
- Get 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Provide 3 tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
Instructions to make Jazzy Succotash:
- Add olive oil to a large skillet on medium heat. Add 3 pepper and onion blend (not necessary to thaw) and season with chili powder and cumin.
- When peppers and onions are soft, add the edamame and corn (not necessary to thaw them) . Season with oregano and basil. Cook until all is thawed and heated through..
- Add zucchini and season with red pepper flakes and salt and pepper, to taste. Add rice wine vinegar and simmer until heated through and veggies as tender as desired, I like mine firm. Sprinkle with shaved Parmesan to serve.
I am based in central Florida. I have always loved crafting and making things for others. For Succotash Creations, I am focusing on these three arts. This bright and colorful Succotash Recipe is a delicious summer salad that is easy to make and quick to come together. It is the perfect summer side.
If you find this Jazzy Succotash recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.