Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy cheesy meatball subs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy cheesy meatball subs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy cheesy meatball subs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Pick water over other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a terrible idea. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. When you choose water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really losing weight and getting healthy.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy cheesy meatball subs recipe. To cook easy cheesy meatball subs you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy cheesy meatball subs:
- Provide of seasonings.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to taste.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Take of minced garlic.
- Take of onion chopped.
- Get of Bell pepper chopped.
- Get of cubed cheese your choice.
- Provide of shredded mozzarella.
- Use of ground beef.
- Use of jar meat flavored pasta sauce.
- Prepare of hoagie buns.
- Take of egg.
- Use of water.
- Use of Italian bread crumbs.
Steps to make Easy cheesy meatball subs:
- Combine all seasonings, minced garlic, ground beef, onion, & bell pepper in a lg bowl.
- Mix water with egg and beat together. Add to ground beef mixture. Add in bread crumbs.
- Roll into a small meatball add 1 cube of cheese in the center making sure your meat covers the entire cheese cube. Continue rolling until you've done all of the eground beef.
- Bake on 400 for about 30 min until your meatballs are thoroughly done. Drain & cover with meat sauce and bake for 5-10 min.
- Add meatballs to your hoagie buns top with shredded mozzarella. And enjoy! For an extra crunch Toast in the oven for another 5 min until cheese is melted..
Big fat flavorful chicken meatballs covered in tomato sauce and part-skim mozzarella cheese on toasty buns. Sink your teeth into this healthy and delicious protein-packed meatball sub, topped with melted mozzarella cheese – all without feeling guilty! Spread ¼ pasta sauce on bottom of sub roll and. Customize this recipe to your families tastebuds by using your favorite store-bought frozen meatballs, jarred marinara, and cheese. This easy meatball subs recipe is the BEST!
If you find this Easy cheesy meatball subs recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.