Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Salmon Avocado Don Rice Bowl recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salmon Avocado Don Rice Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon Avocado Don Rice Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you most probably choose a lot of items out of habit. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon avocado don rice bowl recipe. To make salmon avocado don rice bowl you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Salmon Avocado Don Rice Bowl:
- Use 400 g (14.10 oz) of Fresh salmon fillet.
- Provide 2 of Avocados.
- You need 600 g (21.16 oz) of Cooked rice.
- You need 2 tbsp of Hontsuyu.
- Get 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Wasabi paste.
- Use to taste of Roasted sesame seeds.
Steps to make Salmon Avocado Don Rice Bowl:
- Chop or slice salmon & avocado into bite size pieces. Use very fresh salmon as used for sushi. If you don't like uncooked fish, lightly cooked salmon will be ok too..
- Put salmon & avocado on cooked rice..
- Hontsuyu is the soup base which is a mixture of soy sauce, sugar, fish & seaweed broth. You can get it at Amazon or International Markets like Jungle Jim's in Ohio..
- Mix hontsuxu, sesame oil and wasabi well in a bowl. Pour this sauce over salmon & avocado..
- Sprinkle roasted sesame seeds on top..
- Richer!! → Soak salmon & avocado in sauce mixture and keep it in the refrigerator at least 30 mins. Next day the taste becomes even richer!.
- It also goes well as a salad topping or enjoy it with crackers..
If you find this Salmon Avocado Don Rice Bowl recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.