Easiest Way to Make Ultimate Creole Succotash with Shrimps
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Creole Succotash with Shrimps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creole Succotash with Shrimps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Take the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creole succotash with shrimps recipe. You can have creole succotash with shrimps using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Creole Succotash with Shrimps:
- Get 1 lb of Shrimps Peeled and devine.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- Get 3 of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of ground garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground onion.
- Get 1 can of tomato chopped.
- Get 2 cup of frozen corn.
- Prepare 1 of red bell peppet.
- Get 1/3 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Use 1 of Creole seasoning.
- Use 1 cup of chopped okra( fresh or frozen).
Instructions to make Creole Succotash with Shrimps:
- Peel and devein the shrimps. Set aside.Chopped onions, minced garlic. Red bell pepper dice. Olive oil in a saucepan Saute Onions, Garlic, Bell peppers frozen corn together.for 5 minutes. Add the can of chopped tomatoes. Okra. .Add. Your seasoning, onion powder, garlic powder ,black pepper, Creole seasoning. Simmering for 15 minutes add shrimps simmer for 10 minutes..
- Serve over steam rice..
Simmer until corn is nearly done. Add seasonings and shrimp; simmer until it turns pink. Heat a large heavy Dutch oven over medium heat. Cook garlic, onions, celery, and green bell peppers. Transfer to a plate, and cover loosely with aluminum foil to keep warm.
If you find this Creole Succotash with Shrimps recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.