Frozen Banana Ice cream.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, frozen banana ice cream. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Frozen Banana Ice cream is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Frozen Banana Ice cream is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have frozen banana ice cream using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Frozen Banana Ice cream:
- Take 2 of ripe bananas.
- Get 2 tbsp of any ice cream (tender coconut).
- Take as needed of chocolate bar(dark).
Steps to make Frozen Banana Ice cream:
- Take Two Ripe Banana, peel off and Slice the Bananas, and blend it in a blender, add 2big tbsp Ice cream, and blend it to smooth mixture..
- Transfer into ice cream Box ya any air tight container,and keep it in freezer for 4/5 hours,.
- Lastly granish with grated chocolate over it and serve chilled..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food frozen banana ice cream recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!