Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pumpkin soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good a place to start as any. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen area. You really need to replace your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Using these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than just exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The kitchen lights especially are often left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Of course this also happens in different rooms, not simply the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that difficult. A lot of it really is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin soup recipe. To make pumpkin soup you need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pumpkin soup:
- Prepare 2 of kgs pumpkins-i used 3 medium sized ones.
- Take 150 g of potatoes"-about 5 medium sized.
- Get 1 bunch of spring onion.
- Use 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1 of leek optional.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of spice of choice I used nutmeg.
Instructions to make Pumpkin soup:
- Peel and remove the seeds from the pumpkin.
- Put the peelings and the seeds in a large pot with water and simmer for 30 minutes to make stock.
- In the meantime dice the onion and leek,peel the potatoes and dice them.
- When the stock is ready drain into a sieve and remove the seeds.
- Sautee the butter,onion and leek in a pan.
- Add the pumpkin and potatoes.
- Put all your stock,season with nutmeg and salted.
- Simmer till the pumpkin and salt are ready.then blend recheck the seasoning and serve enjoy.
If you find this Pumpkin soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.