Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Honey and Apple Muffins 【Recipe Video】 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Honey and Apple Muffins 【Recipe Video】 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey and Apple Muffins 【Recipe Video】 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Maybe the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and perhaps this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water or steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. You get the highest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is simply using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to honey and apple muffins 【recipe video】 recipe. You can have honey and apple muffins 【recipe video】 using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Honey and Apple Muffins 【Recipe Video】:
- You need of (2.3 oz, 3/10 cup) unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Use of (1.8 oz, 1/4 cup) granulated sugar.
- Prepare of egg, room temperature.
- Provide of vanilla oil.
- Prepare of (0.9 oz, 5 Tbsp) almond flour.
- Get of (4.4 oz, 1 cup) cake flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Take of (1.8 oz, 3.5 Tbsp) milk.
- Provide of apple, peeled.
- You need of lemon juice.
- Take of (1 oz, 1.3 Tbsp) honey.
- Provide of sliced almonds, for toppings.
- Take of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Instructions to make Honey and Apple Muffins 【Recipe Video】:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/2vH6FyBatL8.
- Cut an apple into small pieces 1 cm / 0.4'' thick. Put the cut apples in a bowl. Add lemon juice to the apples and mix roughly..
- Add honey to the apples and microwave it at 600W for 2 minutes. Mix roughly and microwave it for another 30-60 seconds or until soft. Set aside..
- Preheat an oven to 190℃ / 374 F. Sift cake flour and baking powder together. Sift it twice; set aside..
- Cream the butter until soft. Add granulated sugar in 3 parts. Mix well each time until combined..
- Mix it with a whisk for 4 mins until white and smooth. Put an egg into a small bowl and beat it lightly until watery..
- Add the egg to the butter in 4 parts. Mix thoroughly after each addition until creamy, emulsify it. Scrape off the batter on the inner side of the bowl and mix..
- Add vanilla oil and mix well. Add almond flour mix it until combined while crushing lumps..
- Add half the dry ingredients and fold it 10 times. Add half of the milk and fold it 10 times. Add all of the remaining dry ingredients and fold it 10 times..
- Add all of the remaining milk and fold it 10 times. Scrape the flour on the inner side of the bowl. Add the honey apple you prepared..
- Fold it slowly 20 times so as not to crush the apple. Line muffin mold with glassine paper..
- Put the cake batter with a spoon in each cup. Top with sliced almonds..
- Bake it at 170℃ / 338 F for 35 mins or until golden brown. It's all done!.
It's a family project, and by now, a family tradition, too. This recipe was given to me by a relative in Israel who bakes them all the time and claims that no matter how many batches she bakes. They're incredibly moist and full of yummy cinnamon, honey September is National Honey Month and I'm celebrating with a new yummy recipe perfect for a tasty breakfast or snack: Honey Apple Muffins, in. These apple muffins with a crumbly cinnamon topping will smell so good in the oven, you'll want to bake a batch each morning! Children love them, and it's a great way to get them eating wholemeal.
If you find this Honey and Apple Muffins 【Recipe Video】 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.