Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for EASY TACO CRESCENT BAKE recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect EASY TACO CRESCENT BAKE recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to EASY TACO CRESCENT BAKE recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy taco crescent bake recipe. You can cook easy taco crescent bake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make EASY TACO CRESCENT BAKE:
- Get of 8 oz refrigerated crescent rolls.
- Use of @ least 80% ground beef.
- Prepare of thick n chunky salsa.
- Provide of taco seasoning mix.
- Use of mexican blend cheese.
- Take of shredded lettuce as desired.
- Use of dicec tomato as desired.
Instructions to make EASY TACO CRESCENT BAKE:
- Heat oven to 375° F . Unroll dough; seperate into 8 triangles. Place in 9 inch square pan or 10 inch pie plate; press over bottom and up side to form the crust..
- In skillet, cook the beef over medium heat 8-10 minutes. Stirring occasionally until done. drain. Stir in salsa & taco seasoning mix. Simmer 5 minutes . spoon meat mixture into crust-lined pan; sprinkle with cheese ..
- bake 20 – 25 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown and cheese is melted. serve toped with lettuce & tomato..
EASY TACO CRESCENT BAKE Jump to: Recipe Weight Loss Tips Before you jump to EASY TACO CRESCENT BAKE recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy. Lay your taco meat and tomato mixture over the crescent rolls, it will be hot, so spreading on your sour cream will be easier. Easy Crescent Taco Bake We just love this easy five-ingredient taco casserole recipe. Fill a buttery crescent roll crust with your favorite taco fixings, then prepare to join the clean plate club. Top with shredded lettuce and tomato for an even more authentic taco experience.
If you find this EASY TACO CRESCENT BAKE recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.