Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted pumpkin and carrot soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted pumpkin and carrot soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and use what you have on hand. Your house should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. In this way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted pumpkin and carrot soup recipe. To cook roasted pumpkin and carrot soup you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Roasted pumpkin and carrot soup:
- You need 500 g of pumpkin.
- Get 300 g of carrots.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Take of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare 2 of brown onions.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1/2 of vegetable stock cube.
- You need 600 ml of water (or more).
- Take 150 ml of cream (I use oat).
- Get of Optional.
- Use 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
Steps to make Roasted pumpkin and carrot soup:
- Peel and cut pumpkin and carrots into pieces and put in a oven tray. Coat with oil, salt and pepper..
- Cut the onions (peel on!) in half and put on the tray skin side up. Cook the vegetables in the oven for 20 minutes at 225 degrees..
- Add the garlic (unpeeled) and roast for another 10-15 minutes, until the vegetables are soft..
- Peel onions and garlic and put the vegetables in a saucepan together with hot water and the stock cube. Blend until smooth..
- Add cream and check the seasoning (if the soup is a bit too thick for your liking, just add some more hot water)..
- Enjoy with some crispy croutons!.
If you find this Roasted pumpkin and carrot soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.