Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot apple dump cake #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot apple dump cake #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. These types of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good a place to begin with as any. This will probably go further than the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you will need to use them rather than incandescent lights. They cost a little bit more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. You also have to get the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently find members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house at the same time. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and discover exactly how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not really that hard. A lot of it truly is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot apple dump cake #mycookbook recipe. You can have crockpot apple dump cake #mycookbook using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crockpot apple dump cake #mycookbook:
- Prepare of apple pie filling.
- Provide of apple cinnamon muffin mix.
- Prepare of butter cut in cubes.
Instructions to make Crockpot apple dump cake #mycookbook:
- Start by cutting soft butter (I let mine sit out for 10 mins).
- Spray crockpot with nonstick spray.
- Add pie filling evenly on bottom of crockpot.
- Evenly shake both packs of apple cinnamon muffin mix over the apple pie filling.
- Add butter all over the top of apple cinnamon muffin mix, may need to add more butter.
- Cook until done. (on high for about 2 hrs.).
- Notes- pie filling can be change to whatever you like. Remember if your changing pie filling change the muffin mix too, or use a yellow cake mix. I just went with the muffin mix because it matches up with what iam making or I would of used the yellow cake mix. Mix stuff up and see what you like best. Can’t wait to see all of the combinations people come up with. Happy easy baking..
Top with vanilla ice cream and OH MY it's a great slow cooker dessert. Keyword apple, crockpot, dessert, dump cake, fruit, slow cooker. Crockpot Caramel Apple Dump Cake Recipe is an easy slow cooker that is perfect for the holidays! What is better than that combo! Top it with whipped cream or ice cream!
If you find this Crockpot apple dump cake #mycookbook recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.