Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Italian Style Tortellini Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Italian Style Tortellini Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Style Tortellini Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
In general, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really nourishing and good for you. There are several foods that really can boost your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Make several trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all helpful for raising your mood. This is possible as these foods are high in magnesium which promotes serotonin production. Serotonin is referred to as the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The more serotonin in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Nuts, along with improving your mood, can be a superb protein source.
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to italian style tortellini salad recipe. To make italian style tortellini salad you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Italian Style Tortellini Salad:
- Take of salad.
- Take 12 oz of bag of uncooked tortellini, I use a cheese and spinach flavor.
- Provide 2 clove of of finely minced garlic.
- You need 4 of roma style tomatoes, diced small.
- Take 4 of basil leaves cut into chiffenade ribbons.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of of red wine vinegar.
- Use 8 oz of roll of prosciutto and mozzerella combination, if you can't find that, use 8 ounces of mozzarella cut into small cubes and 4 ounces of prosciutto diced..
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of toasted pine nuts.
Instructions to make Italian Style Tortellini Salad:
- Cook tortellini in salted boiling water. Use about 1 tablespoon salt to 1 1/2 gallons of water.Cook until tortellini are tender, about 8-10 minutes..
- Drain and add tortellini to a serving dish..
- Chop up prosciutto and mozzarella roll into bite sized pieces..
- Toss in all other ingredients leaving toasted pine nuts until ready to serve..
- Serve warm or may be chilled..
- NOTE**To chiffenade basil, place leaves on top of each other, roll, and thinly slice. Use your fingers to grasp them and gently fluff apart..
If you find this Italian Style Tortellini Salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.