Simple & Healthy Yogurt Cheesecake. Simple is online banking with superhuman customer service and tools to help you easily budget and save, right Banking & Budgeting, made Simple. Master your money with one easy app. Simple or SIMPLE may refer to: Simplicity, the state or quality of being simple.
Banking and budgeting combined in one simple app. create a simple website. Having few parts or features; not complicated or.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, simple & healthy yogurt cheesecake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Simple is online banking with superhuman customer service and tools to help you easily budget and save, right Banking & Budgeting, made Simple. Master your money with one easy app. Simple or SIMPLE may refer to: Simplicity, the state or quality of being simple.
Simple & Healthy Yogurt Cheesecake is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Simple & Healthy Yogurt Cheesecake is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook simple & healthy yogurt cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple & Healthy Yogurt Cheesecake:
- Make ready 500 ml of Yogurt.
- Take 2 of Eggs (medium).
- Take 60 grams of Sugar.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Get 1 of lemon worth Lemon zest.
- Take 3 tbsp of White flour.
- Get 1 dash of Margarine or butter.
Steps to make Simple & Healthy Yogurt Cheesecake:
- Drain the yogurt. Please refer to this recipe here for detailed instructions: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/143380-dessert-making-with-greek-yogurt https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143380-greek-yogurt-for-desserts.
- Preheat the oven to 170℃ (338 F). Grease the insides of the cocottes with butter or margarine..
- Add the yogurt to a bowl and beat with a whisk until smooth. Then mix in the sugar, egg, lemon juice, and sifted flour in that order..
- Pour the mixture into the cocottes and bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 170℃ (338 F). Then lower the temperature to 160℃ (320 F) and bake for a further 15-20 minutes..
- Cool the cheesecakes on a wire rack, then chill completely in the refrigerator. The cheesecakes will taste even more deliciously moist when served thoroughly chilled..
- You can use 450 ml of yogurt and still make the same amount of cheesecake. Just reduce the amount of sugar slightly..
- This will make the cheesecake a little less flavourful but if you don't want to use lemon zest, you can replace it with lemon juice (or bottled lemon juice) instead..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food simple & healthy yogurt cheesecake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!