Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Leftovers – jeera rice/toasted cumin seeds rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leftovers – jeera rice/toasted cumin seeds rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to leftovers – jeera rice/toasted cumin seeds rice recipe. To make leftovers – jeera rice/toasted cumin seeds rice you only need 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Leftovers – jeera rice/toasted cumin seeds rice:
- Provide 2 cups of leftover rice (cooled).
- Use 2 tablespoons of Ghee (or oil; not butter) -.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Cilantro (finely chopped).
- Provide 2 of Green chillies slit lengthwise.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Raw and unsalted Cashews (optional).
Instructions to make Leftovers – jeera rice/toasted cumin seeds rice:
- Heat a wok with ghee and toss in cashews. Once they turn golden brown; take them and keep them in a separate pan. Add in the cumin seeds now in the same leftover ghee. Toast till they start giving out fragrance. Then toss in chillies. Turn the heat low..
- Add in the rice. Let it absorb the flavors for about 2 minutes. Then add salt and cilantro leaves. Mix well..
- Turn off the heat and add the roaster cashews in..
If you find this Leftovers – jeera rice/toasted cumin seeds rice recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.