Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Pumpkin with dill leaves soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pumpkin with dill leaves soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin with dill leaves soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Consider the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin with dill leaves soup recipe. To cook pumpkin with dill leaves soup you need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin with dill leaves soup:
- Get 300 gm of pumpkin cubes.
- You need 100 gm of dill (Suva bhaji)leaves.
- Use 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 1 cube of Roasted garlic.
- Use 1 of chopped tomato.
- Get 1 of small carrot.
- Provide of As required coriander.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Black paper powder.
- You need of Cream for decoration.
- Prepare of As required water.
- Provide 3 of cloves.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri red chili powder.
- You need of Pumpkin seeds for decoration.
Instructions to make Pumpkin with dill leaves soup:
- First wash all vegetables properly then peel and cut pumpkin in cubes,chop onion,tomato,carrot,dill leaves,coriander and garlic..
- Heat oil and butter in pan on medium flame. Once oil and butter is hot, add chopped garlic and onions. Sauté it until onion gets brown and aromatic. Then add pumpkin cubes and mix well.then add carrot,tomato,Suva bhaji (dill leaves) coriander,ginger paste,chili powder,salt,paper powder and cloves. mix & sauté everything well..
- Now add water in a cooker, add all roasted ingredients in cooker and mix properly. add turmeric and mix well. close the lid and cook for 4whistles over a medium flame.after 4 whistle off the flame..
- Once cooker is cooled down, open the lid and blend the mixture..
- Now strain the soup in a large bowl.pour in a serving bowl.Garnish with cream,dill leaves,pumpkin seeds..
- Yummy & healthy soup is ready..
If you find this Pumpkin with dill leaves soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.