Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chocolate Mousse Brownies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Mousse Brownies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Mousse Brownies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Your home should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate mousse brownies recipe. To cook chocolate mousse brownies you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate Mousse Brownies:
- Provide 1 box of Chewy Fudge Brownies Duncan Hines.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 3/4 cup of oil.
- Take 1 box of (1.5oz) America's Choice Chocolate Instant Pudding and Pie Filling.
- Take 2 cup of cold milk.
- You need 1 box of Cool Whipped Topping.
- Use 1 box of strawberries for decoration.
Instructions to make Chocolate Mousse Brownies:
- Preheat oven to 350°F , mix brownie mix according to instructions visible on package ( first four ingredients ).
- to prepare chocolate pudding just add to cups cold milk (the other brands , you needed to do it on the stove, but i like the easy way tho), , mix with the mixer for about 1-2 minutes. let it set for another 5 min..
- to make a mousse just add the half package of whipped topping into the chocolate pudding , DO NOT USE MIXER! , with the spatula fold it in, so it become moussy and fluffy..
- when brownies cool off cut them place on the plate , scooped mousse over them and decorate with strawberries or other fruits ( i had strawberries so i used them ).
I chose to use the double chocolate brownie mix to create this Brownie Bottom Chocolate Mousse Cake. The rich fudgy brownie is topped with a decadent dark chocolate cheesecake mousse. Brownie recipes for chocolate lovers everywhere. Chocolate Mousse Brownies Recipe: Rich chewy brownies, topped with a layer of creamy chocolate mousse and finished off with a drizzle of chocolate. #chocolate #mousse #brownies #dessert. This chocolate raspberry brownie is topped with a raspberry cream cheese mousse.
If you find this Chocolate Mousse Brownies recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply