Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Pumpkin soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pumpkin soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Take the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin soup recipe. To cook pumpkin soup you need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pumpkin soup:
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped pumpkin.
- Take 1 of Chopped potato.
- You need 1 of Chopped onion.
- Use 2 – 3 of Chopped garlic pods.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Olive oil -.
- Take 2 tbsp of Cream -.
- You need 2 cup of Vegetable stock.
Steps to make Pumpkin soup:
- Peel pumpkin and remove the seeds and chop it.
- Also chop potato and onion..
- .Heat olive oil in a pan..
- Add pumpkin,potato,onion and garlic pods and saute for one minute..
- Add one cup of water and boil in a high flame for ten minutes..
- Once cooled,to make a paste..
- Heat pumpkin paste and two cup of vegetable stock in a pan..
- Once boiled add salt and black pepper powder and turn off the flame..
- Garnish with fresh cream and coriander leaves..
If you find this Pumpkin soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.