Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Basil Yellow Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basil Yellow Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to basil yellow rice recipe. You can have basil yellow rice using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Basil Yellow Rice:
- Get of Rice.
- Provide 100 gr of rice.
- Use 150 ml of water.
- Use of Seasonings.
- Get 7 cloves of shallots.
- Provide 5 cloves of garlic.
- Take 2 of chilli (if you like spicy, otherwise don’t use it).
- Take 2 tsp of shrimp paste.
- Prepare 2 cm of turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Get of Salt.
- Get of White pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of chicken stock powder.
- Provide 15 of basil leaves.
- Take of Garnish.
- You need 5 of basil leaves.
- Use 2 slices of fresh tomato.
Steps to make Basil Yellow Rice:
- Cook the rice. Leave overnight in the fridge for the better texture..
- Mix shallots, garlic, chilli, shrimp paste and turmeric in food processor or pestle and mortar..
- Put oil in the pan over low medium heat. Add the mixture above into the plan. Stir for 5 minutes until it’s fragrant..
- Add rice. Mix well until the colour looks even. Add salt, pepper, chicken stock powder to taste. Add basil leaves. Mix altogether. Cook for another 5 minutes..
- Serve with basil leaves on top and sliced tomatoes. Enjoy while it’s hot!.
If you find this Basil Yellow Rice recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.