Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato Pumpkin Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Pumpkin Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These types of adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
A lot of energy is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The proper temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to work less often, will also save electricity.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it really is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato pumpkin soup recipe. To cook tomato pumpkin soup you only need 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato Pumpkin Soup:
- Get 4 of large tomatoes, cut into 4 pieces.
- You need 1/2 cup of pumpkin, cubed.
- Get 1 of potato, skinned and diced.
- Take 3-4 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1/2 inch of piece ginger.
- Provide 1 of green chilli.
- Prepare 5 cups of water.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 cube of vegetable stock.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry parsley.
- Use 2 tsp of butter.
- Provide 2 tbsp of cornflour for slurry.
Steps to make Tomato Pumpkin Soup:
- In a pressure cooker take the tomatoes, pumpkin and potato. Add salt, garlic, ginger, green chilli and vegetable stock cube. Cover and cook for 1 whistle and simmer for 5 minutes. Switch off the flame. Once the pressure releases open the lid, strain and grind the vegetables to a puree. Reserve the water..
- In a vessel add the puree and the strained water. Let it come to a good boil. Add pepper powder and crushed parsley. Add butter and let it simmer. You may add more water now as per the quantity of soup you need. Adjust the consistency by adding slurry made from cornflour and some water. Enjoy!.
If you find this Tomato Pumpkin Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.