Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Apple Muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Dollars.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Probably the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. When you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will boil water as well as steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many individuals wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is especially effective when it’s full before a cycle is going. By cool drying or air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. Typically, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple muffins recipe. You can have apple muffins using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Apple Muffins:
- Take 3 cup of Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Provide 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 cup of Oil.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
- Take 1/2 cup of Water.
- Use 3 medium of sized apples.
- Take 1 of Brown sugar for the topping.
Instructions to make Apple Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare muffin pans with paper liners..
- Peel, core, and dice the apples into small pieces around a 1/4 of an inch or smaller..
- Whisk or sift flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon in a medium bowl..
- In a separate bowl, mix eggs, oil, sugar, and vanilla until completely combined and smooth..
- Slowly beat the flour into the wet mixture while adding the water gradually. The batter will be fairly thick. Once thoroughly combined, mix in the apples..
- Fill paper muffin liners 3/4 full and sprinkle each with a little brown sugar. Bake for 20-25 minutes until tops are crunchy and muffins are cooked through..
Put some to good use and bake some apple muffins. Find it, and other recipes at Chatelaine.com! What Kind of Apples Should You Use in Muffins. When using apples in baking, you want to use an apple that will. · Cinnamon Sugar Apple Muffins – soft muffins full of juicy apples, coated in brown sugar and cinnamon, make a perfect breakfast. It´s a right recipe at a right time – ideal for apple season.
If you find this Apple Muffins recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.