Steps to Prepare Perfect Simple Healthy Tonpei-yaki
Simple Healthy Tonpei-yaki. Beat the egg yolks and whites well. Thank you for watching my channel. This is Easy and Simple Okonomiyaki with melty cheese.
There are actually a few versions of Tamagoyaki (卵焼き) or rolled eggs in Japanese cuisine, which can be confusing. A place to share simple, healthy treats that make giving up sugar and junk food easy! Our plans help you manage your health round the clock.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, simple healthy tonpei-yaki. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beat the egg yolks and whites well. Thank you for watching my channel. This is Easy and Simple Okonomiyaki with melty cheese.
Simple Healthy Tonpei-yaki is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Simple Healthy Tonpei-yaki is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have simple healthy tonpei-yaki using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Healthy Tonpei-yaki:
- Take 1/2 of Cabbage.
- Get 180 grams of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- Make ready 4 of Eggs.
- Take 1 of as required Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of as required Okonomiyaki sauce.
- Make ready 1 of as required Bonito flakes.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1 of as required Vegetable oil.
Steps to make Simple Healthy Tonpei-yaki:
- Beat the egg yolks and whites well..
- Cut the cabbage roughly and cut the meat into 1-cm-lengths. Fry the meat first..
- After frying the meat add the cabbage and fry. Season with salt and pepper and transfer onto a plate..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan and pour over the beaten eggs. Stir gently with chopsticks. After the eggs are softly, turn the contents of the frying pan onto the cabbage from Step 3..
- Drizzle with the mayonnaise and okonomiyaki sauce over the omelet. Serve..
We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Simple instructions on how to make oat flour and recipes to help you put this gluten-free flour to use. Make this Easy Sautéed Zucchini when you need a simple and healthy side dish the whole family will enjoy. Some days I only eat a single large meal and that's it. Other days (especially after eating too much) I don't eat anything at all.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food simple healthy tonpei-yaki recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!