Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Spinach Pumpkin Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach Pumpkin Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach Pumpkin Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Dollars.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Perhaps the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and maybe this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is certainly not true. A dishwasher is specifically economical when it’s full before a cycle is started. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not that difficult. Largely, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach pumpkin soup recipe. You can cook spinach pumpkin soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spinach Pumpkin Soup:
- Get 1.5 cup of raw spinach leaves.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chopped pumpkin.
- Use 2 of tomatoes cut into 4 pc.
- Take 1 of carrot peeled.
- Prepare 4-6 cubes of Tofu (for vegan version) / paneer.
- Get 1/2 cup of boiled sweetcorn.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chopped beans.
Steps to make Spinach Pumpkin Soup:
- Blanch the spinach. Blend into a smooth puree and keep aside..
- Now put tomatoes, carrots, pumpkin and beans in a pressure cooker with half cup water and cook for 2 whistles and 10 mins on low flame..
- When the steam from pressure Cooker is released naturally, open it, peel the dkin off tomatoes, remove the excess water and add spinach. Blend into a smooth puree..
- Now heat the puree in a pan, add sweet corn, paneer/ tofu peices and salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot!.
If you find this Spinach Pumpkin Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.