Mike's Spicy Garlic Thai Shrimp & Rice. Mike's Spicy Garlic Thai Shrimp & Rice Spicy, sour, sweet, salty and savory! A taste of Thailand your guests won't soon forget! Mike's Spicy Garlic Thai Shrimp & Rice.
This super simple marinade and my trusty cast-iron skillet make it easy to recreate Thai restaurant magic in my own kitchen. This recipe of yours is a freaking keeper! Peel shrimp and reserve all shells, tails, legs, veins and shrimp water.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mike's spicy garlic thai shrimp & rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Spicy Garlic Thai Shrimp & Rice is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Mike's Spicy Garlic Thai Shrimp & Rice is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Mike's Spicy Garlic Thai Shrimp & Rice Spicy, sour, sweet, salty and savory! A taste of Thailand your guests won't soon forget! Mike's Spicy Garlic Thai Shrimp & Rice.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mike's spicy garlic thai shrimp & rice using 34 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Spicy Garlic Thai Shrimp & Rice:
- Prepare of FOR YOUR PROTEINS.
- Get of Raw Large Shrimp [de-veined – shucked – brined in salt & sugar].
- Prepare of FOR YOUR DENSE VEGETABLES.
- Get of Red Thai Peppers [stems removed – fine minced].
- Take of Thai Green Peppers [stems removed – fine minced].
- Prepare of LG Fresh Garlic Cloves [smashed – fine minced].
- Take of Bamboo Shoots [rough chopped].
- Prepare of Fresh Snap Peas [blanched].
- Make ready of Peeled Diakon Radishes.
- Prepare of Fresh Minced Ginger.
- Make ready of Peeled Carrots.
- Get of FOR YOUR SOFT VEGETABLES.
- Prepare of Green Onions [greens & whites].
- Get of Thin Sliced Cabbage.
- Take of Fresh Thai Basil [loose pack].
- Prepare of Fresh Cilantro [loose pack].
- Get of FOR YOUR SAUCE.
- Make ready of Salted Tilamook Butter.
- Take of Chardonnay.
- Make ready of Minced Lemon Grass.
- Take of Shrimp Paste.
- Get of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare of Fresh Cilantro.
- Get of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Take of Lemon Juice.
- Make ready of FOR YOUR OPTIONS & SIDES.
- Make ready of as needed White Rice Or Sobe Noodles.
- Get of as needed Siriacha Garlic Sauce.
- Make ready of as needed Soy Sauce.
- Make ready of as needed Chilled Pickled Ginger.
- Take of as needed Quality Fish Sauce.
- Take of as needed Lemon Wedges.
- Take of as needed Fresh Thai Basil.
- Prepare of as needed Fresh Cilantro.
Place all leftovers back into shrimp water. Pour scallop water into shrimp water. Mike's Spicy Thai Sobe Shrimp Noodles Instructions. Bring veggies, spices and broth to a steady boil.
Instructions to make Mike's Spicy Garlic Thai Shrimp & Rice:
- Brine your shrimp in ice water and 2 tbsp salt and 2 tbsp sugar for 2 hours minimum..
- Boil water and blanch your snap peas for 2 minutes..
- Then, immediately place peas in ice water to cool..
- Peel your fresh carrots and Diakon Radishes..
- Smash and fine mince your garlic..
- Peel and fine mince your fresh ginger..
- Chop everything in your SOFT VEGETABLES section..
- Add everything in the SAUCE and DENSE VEGETABLE section to a pan and heat on high. Fry for 2-3 minutes but, be careful not to burn your garlic..
- Add your raw shrimp to your pan. Fry for 2 minutes on high covered..
- Add everything in your SOFT VEGETABLES section to pan. Fry for 1 minute longer on high covered..
- Serve shrimp on a bed of sticky rice, long grain rice or Sobe Noodles with sides of Chile Sauce, Soy Sauce and lemon wedges. Garnish communal dish with fresh Cilantro, fresh Thai Basil leaves, fresh Chives and toasted Sesame Seeds. Enjoy your spicy taste of Thailand!.
Once at a boil – add noodles. Great recipe for Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Jasmine Rice. Ten easy minutes to Asian deliciousness! It can also be called a Thai Basil Shrimp Recipe because of the herb's flavor, b. Easy Thai Shrimp Recipe (Spicy Garlic Basil) – Sprouting Fam Here's one to surely spice you up.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food mike's spicy garlic thai shrimp & rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!