Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fresh Tomato and Mozzarella Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fresh Tomato and Mozzarella Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fresh tomato and mozzarella pasta recipe. You can have fresh tomato and mozzarella pasta using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fresh Tomato and Mozzarella Pasta:
- Provide of Spaghetti (thin pasta like capellini).
- Get of Tomato (ripen).
- Provide of ball Mozzarella cheese.
- Get of leaves Basil.
- You need of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Provide of Salt.
- Prepare of thumb-sized amount Garlic (finely chopped).
Steps to make Fresh Tomato and Mozzarella Pasta:
- Parboil the tomatoes to remove the skin, then chop into 1.5 – 2 cm chunks. At this time, remove the stems and pulp..
- Coat your tomatoes from Step 1 in a large pinch of salt, then put into a strainer to drain off the excess moisture. Cut the mozzarella into cubes, and julienne the basil..
- Put about 4 tablespoons of olive oil into a frying pan with the garlic and heat over low..
- When fragrant, add the drained tomatoes and cook over low heat..
- Add the pasta boiled al dente, olive oil, and salt and quickly mix together. Add the mozzarella and julienned basil, toss lightly, and transfer to the plates..
- For a chilled version, see https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156924-tomato-and-mozzarella-chilled-pasta.
This is a pasta dish as it should be-fresh, light, delicate and pretty. Grated Romano or Parmesan cheese is considered a real no-no in Italian pasta dishes made with. Cut up the tomatoes and mozzarella into large cubes. Add basil leaves and drizzle w/ vinegar and olive oil. Sun-Dried Tomato & Fresh Mozzarella Pasta Salad.
If you find this Fresh Tomato and Mozzarella Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.