Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pork Chops with Sage and Blackberry Pan Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Chops with Sage and Blackberry Pan Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making some small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything instantly or that you should altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork chops with sage and blackberry pan sauce recipe. You can have pork chops with sage and blackberry pan sauce using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pork Chops with Sage and Blackberry Pan Sauce:
- Use 1 lb of boneless rib cut pork chops (about 5 chops, 1/2 in. thick).
- Use 1 of small shallot, finely chopped.
- Provide 2 tbsp of blackberry jam.
- Provide 1 tbsp of sherry vinegar.
- Provide 3 of sage leaves, finely sliced.
- Take 1 tbsp of butter.
Instructions to make Pork Chops with Sage and Blackberry Pan Sauce:
- Add a knob of butter and a splash of olive oil to a medium stainless pan on medium-high heat. Season the chops with salt and pepper and sear them in the pan for 3 minutes per side. Remove the chops to a plate..
- Drain the oil from the pan and add a fresh knob of butter. Add the shallots and fry for 1 minute until softened. Stir in the jam, vinegar, sage and a few tablespoons of water. Bring to a simmer and scrape the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon. Let cook until the sauce is reduced to a syrupy consistency, about 2 to 3 minutes. Add the butter and stir until the sauce is smooth and glossy. Add salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste..
- Return the chops and any juices to the pan. Let them warm through for 1 minute, then flip the chops and let them warm through 1 minute on the other side. Serve with the sauce spooned generously over top..
If you find this Pork Chops with Sage and Blackberry Pan Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.