Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Quick & Easy Apple Muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Quick & Easy Apple Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick & Easy Apple Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Let us begin with something quite simple, changing the particular light bulbs. This will go further than the kitchen, but that is okay. You should replace your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a little bit more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Utilizing these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to acquire the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The kitchen lights especially will often be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This likewise occurs in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. A lot of it really is simply using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick & easy apple muffins recipe. To cook quick & easy apple muffins you only need 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Quick & Easy Apple Muffins:
- Prepare 150 grams of ◎Cake flour.
- Take 50 grams of ◎Bread (strong) flour (or cake flour).
- Take 4 grams of ◎Baking powder.
- Get 2 grams of ◎Baking soda (or baking powder).
- Take 1 dash of ◎Salt.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Take 90 grams of Sugar.
- Provide 100 ml of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of Apple.
- Use 1 of Cinnamon.
- Provide 1 of Chocolate chips (optional).
Instructions to make Quick & Easy Apple Muffins:
- Combine the ◎ ingredients and sift twice. Finely chop the apple and sprinkle with cinnamon. Stir and set aside. Place muffin cups in the muffin pan. Preheat the oven to 180°C..
- Combine the eggs and sugar in a bowl..
- Add the vegetable oil and mix..
- Stir the chopped apple into the sifted powdered ingredients..
- Add Step 3 and mix..
- Add the chocolate chips when the batter still has some flour streaks. If you are not adding chocolate chips, just skip this step. You could also add broken up pieces of chocolate..
- Pour into the muffin cups and bake for 20-25 minutes..
- The baking time will differ depending on the size of the muffin cups and the oven, so check to see if they're done by poking with a toothpick. If the toothpick comes out clean, they're done..
- I made large muffins..
- You can use any size muffin tins you want..
- You can also bake this in an 18 cm round cake pan Bake for 40-45 minutes in an oven preheated to 180°C. I recommend chopping the apple into slightly bigger pieces for this..
If you find this Quick & Easy Apple Muffins recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.