Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Ladybirds Pumpkin Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ladybirds Pumpkin Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ladybirds Pumpkin Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Start out with changing the light bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you will need to use them in place of incandescent lights. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. Along with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually find members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Certainly this also happens in other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen alone offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that tough. Typically, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ladybirds pumpkin soup recipe. To cook ladybirds pumpkin soup you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ladybirds Pumpkin Soup:
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 of whole small pumpkin or half of 1 large pumpkin – peeled , deseeded and cut into chunks.
- Prepare 3 of whole garlic cloves.
- Use 1 of chicken stock cube.
- Take 1 pinch of cinnamon.
- Get 1 of vegetable stock – enough to cover ingredients in pot.
- Provide 1 small of bunch chives – roughly torn up.
- Provide 1 small of bunch parsley – roughly torn up.
- Provide 2 of -3 sprigs of rosemary – roughly torn up.
- Use 1 pinch of cracked seasalt.
- Take 1 pinch of cracked black pepper.
- Take 2 of -3 tablespoons cream.
- Provide 1 of parsley to garnish – optional.
- Use 1 of cream for garnish – optional.
Steps to make Ladybirds Pumpkin Soup:
- Peel and deseed the pumpkin then cut the flesh into medium sized chunks and peel the garlic but leave it whole ..
- In a large pot , on high heat , add the oil , followed by the pumpkin chunks , whole garlic cloves , cinnamon and the half the amount of the herbs and then give them a toss to coat all . And proceed to cook for couple minutes to release the flavours and natural sugars ..
- Then add just enough vegetable stock to cover the ingredients in pot followed by the crumbled up chicken stock cube , salt and pepper , then stir to combine all . Now bring to the boil then turn down to a simmer (medium / low) and simmer , uncovered , for about 35-45 minutes , or until the pumpkin and garlic are very tender , then stir through the remaining herbs and let simmer a further couple minutes , then remove from heat and let cool slightly before blending.
- Using a stick blender works best , gently blend all ingredients until smooth and creamy (or to desired consistency) , then add the cream , to taste , and blend to combine thoroughly or until light smooth and creamy or desired consistency ..
- Now pour into a clean heat proof jug till needed and serve into a serving bowl , with a swirl of cream and parsley to garnish (optional) . Serve hot or cold . Enjoy . :-).
If you find this Ladybirds Pumpkin Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.