Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Blackberry Smash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Blackberry Smash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to blackberry smash recipe. You can cook blackberry smash using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Blackberry Smash:
- Get 7 of blackberries.
- Prepare 8 of mint leaves.
- Provide 1 of lime, well washed and cut in quarters after you cut one end off (to use as decoration in the cocktail).
- Provide 1 tsp of spiced honey (or chili infused simple syrup).
- Use 2 oz. of Bourbon of your choice.
- You need of Gingerale (or Prosecco if this is being drunk on a festive occasion).
- Use cubes of Ice.
Instructions to make Blackberry Smash:
- Fill a lowball/Old-Fashioned glass 3/4 way up with ice cubes and place in the freezer while you make your drink..
- Put 6 of the blackberries, 7 of the mint leaves, the honey and the lime quarters in a shaker and muddle well. For those without a shaker or a muddle, a jug and a wooden spoon work just as well. Work together until the blackberries have turned to juice and the honey has melted into the released lime juice..
- Add the Bourbon and some ice cubes and shake. For those without the shaker, stir..
- Remove the glass from the freezer. Strain the cocktail into the glass, top off with Gingerale and serve garnished with the end of the lime and the remaining mint leaf and blackberry..
If you find this Blackberry Smash recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.