Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Morning Glory Muffin recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Morning Glory Muffin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Morning Glory Muffin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These types of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A massive amount of electricity is consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The correct temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. You can easily minimize how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that hard. Largely, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to morning glory muffin recipe. To cook morning glory muffin you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Morning Glory Muffin:
- Get 1 1/3 cup of Whole Wheat Pastry Flour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Organic Sugar.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Natural Brown Sugar.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Use 1 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 2 of Eggs.
- You need 2/3 cup of Canola Oil.
- Take 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1 of Diced Fuji Apple.
- Take 1/2 cup of Seedless Raisins.
- Take 1/2 cup of Grated Carrots.
- Get 1/2 cup of Finely Chopped Walnuts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Unsweetened Coconut.
Steps to make Morning Glory Muffin:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large bowl, mix together dry ingredients.
- In separate bowl, mix together wet ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients.
- Add chopped apples, carrots, walnuts, and coconut and stir gently until we'll combined.
- Fill muffin cup about 2/3 of the way.
- Sprinkle unsweetened coconut on top of the muffins.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cooked through.
If you find this Morning Glory Muffin recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.