Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot Vegan Pasta Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Vegan Pasta Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
While it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. Perhaps the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances can boil water or steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is definitely not true. You get the highest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not really that tough. Largely, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot vegan pasta sauce recipe. To cook crockpot vegan pasta sauce you only need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crockpot Vegan Pasta Sauce:
- Provide 2 can of Diced tomatoes.
- Use 1 can of Tomato sauce.
- Get 1 can of Tomato paste.
- You need 1 can of Crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 box of Antanella's pasta sauce (tomatoes and basil).
- Prepare 1 large of Onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of Vegan margarine.
- You need 2 can of Lentils.
- Use 3 tbsp of Parsley.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Garlic spice mix.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italiano spice mix.
- Use 1 tsp of Onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried red pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt (or to taste).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- Provide 3 of Bay leaves.
- Take 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
Steps to make Crockpot Vegan Pasta Sauce:
- Heat up a small cooking pan and put the margarine in it. Dice the onion and drop in the pan, cook until browned..
- In a large crockpot, put all the cans (including lentils) and mix throughly with a wooden spoon..
- Add in the spices, salt and pepper, brown sugar and the cooked onions. Mix..
- Put the bay leaves on top. Cook on low heat for 4 hours..
- Add to your favorite pastas! You're done! Can be stored into your feezer for up to 6 months! :).
If you find this Crockpot Vegan Pasta Sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.