Leah's Cheesy Potato Mash Up. Nutmeg, white pepper, and tangy taleggio take these creamy mashed potatoes to the next level. A recipe for turning mashed potatoes into crispy, creamy, cheesy mashed potato puffs. But there are a few opportunities to not just use up leftovers, but to make something wholly new and delicious out of them.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, leah's cheesy potato mash up. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Leah's Cheesy Potato Mash Up is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Leah's Cheesy Potato Mash Up is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Nutmeg, white pepper, and tangy taleggio take these creamy mashed potatoes to the next level. A recipe for turning mashed potatoes into crispy, creamy, cheesy mashed potato puffs. But there are a few opportunities to not just use up leftovers, but to make something wholly new and delicious out of them.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have leah's cheesy potato mash up using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Leah's Cheesy Potato Mash Up:
- Prepare 2 lb of potatoes.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of salted butter.
- Make ready 1 cup of milk.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 1 of melted butter for sautéing the onion.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
Stir in butter, sour cream, salt and pepper. Stir in cheese just until mixed. Pile into a heated serving dish. Serve sprinkled with chopped parsley or finely sliced green onions.
Instructions to make Leah's Cheesy Potato Mash Up:
- Peel potatoes..
- Boil potatoes until soft. Approximately 30 minutes..
- Drain potatoes then place in large mixing bowl..
- Add the salted butter to the potatoes while they are still warm and mash them together..
- Add milk, egg and garlic powder to the parties and mash then together. Set aside..
- Grate the onion..
- Sauté grated onion in melted butter until the onion is soft but not brown..
- Add onion to potato mixture. Mash together..
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Mash cheddar cheese into the potatoes..
- Spread potatoes in greased baking sheet..
- Bake at 350°F until edges are golden brown (approximately 30 minutes)..
Place cold mashed potatoes into a large mixing bowl. With lightly floured hands – pick up a tablespoon sized ball of potato mixture and flatten into a small pancake. Place a cube of cheddar in the center and wrap the potato mixture around the cheese. Beef up your mashed potatoes with evaporated milk and shredded cheddar cheese! First steamed in the Instant Pot and The Pressure Cooker Creamy Mashed Potatoes are first steamed in the Pressure Cooker and then they Mashing Potatoes with a Fork or Potato Masher.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food leah's cheesy potato mash up recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!