Simple yet Healthy & Yummiest 😋 One-Pot Peas Pulao. Living healthy doesn't have to be hard. Try any of these to live a healthier lifestyle one easy step at a Every day people make (yet another) resolution to get and stay healthy, only to fall back into bad. This is a quick, simple and tasty sidedish my mother in law prepares often.
If you want to build healthy habits, health must become a routine that all family members follow. Gaining optimal health is not supposed to be complicated. It was so simple and so delicious!
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, simple yet healthy & yummiest 😋 one-pot peas pulao. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple yet Healthy & Yummiest 😋 One-Pot Peas Pulao is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Simple yet Healthy & Yummiest 😋 One-Pot Peas Pulao is something which I have loved my whole life.
Living healthy doesn't have to be hard. Try any of these to live a healthier lifestyle one easy step at a Every day people make (yet another) resolution to get and stay healthy, only to fall back into bad. This is a quick, simple and tasty sidedish my mother in law prepares often.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook simple yet healthy & yummiest 😋 one-pot peas pulao using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple yet Healthy & Yummiest 😋 One-Pot Peas Pulao:
- Make ready 1 Cup of Basamati Rice.
- Take 1.5 Cups of Water (using the same measuring cup with which rice has been measured).
- Prepare 100-150 gms of Green Peas (Fresh/Frozen).
- Get To Taste of Salt.
- Prepare To Taste of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Bay Leaves (Tejpatta).
- Prepare 4 tbsps of Desi Ghee/Cooking Oil.
- Prepare 15-18 pieces of Broken Cashews.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Make ready 3-4 of Green Cardamoms (crushed).
- Take 2 of Black Cardamoms (crushed).
- Make ready 3-4 of Cloves.
- Prepare 2 inches of Cinnamon (Dalchini).
- Make ready 1-2 pieces of Star Aniseeds.
- Get 1 tsp of Bhuna Cumin Powder (Homemade).
- Make ready 1 tsp of Garam Masala Powder (Homemade).
- Prepare 1 of Onion (Medium- Finely Chopped).
- Get 4-5 of Fresh Green Chillies (whole).
As per nutritional point of view, dinner should be healthy and low calorie. It should have enough fibre so that one shouldn't feel hungry in the midnight. There are number of options available for dinner. Since we're all spending much more time at home, you'll have more time to spice up your breakfast!
Steps to make Simple yet Healthy & Yummiest 😋 One-Pot Peas Pulao:
- Clean & wash the rice well enough & soak it for about 30 mins time before cooking..
- Take a pressure pan- add in it the ghee & all the dry/khaDa Masalas, sauté until it releases it's aromatic flavours then, add into it the sliced onions and keep sautéing until it’s light golden brown in colour..
- Now, add into it- One by one, the peas (if using fresh peas, then blanch it first before using it. For the frozen peas- blanching isn’t required) & the cashews too (cashews can be added in earlier as well while sautéing the onions and dry masalas)..
- Now, add in the salt, sugar 2 green chillies & keep stirring continuously until all well combined. Now, add into it the measured water & wait until it comes to a boil..
- Now, put on the lid of the pressure pan and wait until 2 whistles and then, immediately switch off the gas oven & don’t open it's cover immediately or release the trapped heat inside it by lifting up the vent button of the pressure pan- else, the rice won’t be not be well cooked and tend to be sticky..
- After, completely cooling down- open the pressure pan and checkout the consistency of the Pulao & if it’s well cooked or not..
- Now, our Peas Pulao is ready to be served hot with any veg/non-veg gravy/curry dishes. You can garnish the same by transferring it onto a decorative Rice Plate & inserting one strand of Pudina or Dhaniya Leaves on it's top..
When you get hungry, you're more likely to eat the first thing you see on the counter or in the cupboard. Drink an extra glass of water every day. Better yet, drink a few extra glasses. Simple yet healthy waffle recipes for breakfast. Presenting recipes of homemade fluffy waffles with an extra touch of goodness.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food simple yet healthy & yummiest 😋 one-pot peas pulao recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!