Simple & Healthy Creamy Soy Milk Gratin. Simple is online banking with superhuman customer service and tools to help you easily budget and save, right Banking & Budgeting, made Simple. Master your money with one easy app. Simple or SIMPLE may refer to: Simplicity, the state or quality of being simple.
Banking and budgeting combined in one simple app. create a simple website. Having few parts or features; not complicated or.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, simple & healthy creamy soy milk gratin. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Simple & Healthy Creamy Soy Milk Gratin is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Simple & Healthy Creamy Soy Milk Gratin is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Simple is online banking with superhuman customer service and tools to help you easily budget and save, right Banking & Budgeting, made Simple. Master your money with one easy app. Simple or SIMPLE may refer to: Simplicity, the state or quality of being simple.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook simple & healthy creamy soy milk gratin using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple & Healthy Creamy Soy Milk Gratin:
- Prepare 2 of Onion.
- Get 1 of Thickly sliced bacon (or chicken thigh).
- Make ready 100 grams of Macaroni (or penne).
- Take 300 grams of Soy milk (or milk).
- Get 10 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 150 ml of Water.
- Get 5 tbsp of All-purpose flour.
- Take 1 tbsp of Consommé soup stock cube.
- Make ready 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Simple & Healthy Creamy Soy Milk Gratin:
- [Preparation] Cut the onion and bacon into 5 mm wide pieces. Boil the macaroni..
- Add the water and the onions from Step 1 into a frying pan, cover with a lid and steam over medium heat. Stir occasionally and once the onions are translucent, move onto the next step..
- Next, put the bacon in the frying pan as well and stir-fry. Turn down the heat to low and mix in the butter..
- Maintain a low heat and carefully fold in the flour with a spatula (don't worry if a few lumps remain)..
- Pour in the soy milk and turn the heat up to medium. Stir the mixture until it thickens. When it has thickened to your desired consistency, add the consommé stock, salt, and pepper..
- Lastly, add in the macaroni and give everything a quick mix. Transfer the mixture to a gratin dish and top with cheese (I used mozzarella cheese this time)..
- Bake in the oven until golden brown and it's ready to serve..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food simple & healthy creamy soy milk gratin recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!