Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Ginger & Apple Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Ginger & Apple Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Cash.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Why don’t we begin with something really easy, changing the light bulbs. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to only the cooking area. You need to change your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Making use of these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Together with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually discover members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This additionally takes place in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, all things considered. Typically, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys ginger & apple muffins, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can have vickys ginger & apple muffins, gf df ef sf nf using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Ginger & Apple Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF:
- You need 240 g of gluten-free / plain flour.
- Get 150 g of granulated sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of xanthan gum if using gluten-free flour.
- You need 150 ml of full fat coconut milk.
- You need 60 ml of apple juice.
- Provide 1 of large, over ripened banana, mashed.
- Use 1 of large eating apple, grated.
- Use 70 g of crystallised ginger, finely chopped.
- Provide 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Vickys Ginger & Apple Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400F and line a 12 hole muffin tin with paper cases.
- Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and ginger together in a bowl, the xanthan gum too if using.
- In another bowl, mix together the milk, apple juice, mashed banana, apple, crystallized ginger, vanilla and vinegar.
- Add the wet mix to the dry, stirring until just combined. You may need a dash more milk if using gluten-free flour.
- Divide the batter evenly between the 12 paper cases and bake for 25 – 30 minutes until golden and risen.
- Let cool on a wire rack.
If you find this Vickys Ginger & Apple Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.