Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Tortellini with Peas and Prosciutto recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tortellini with Peas and Prosciutto recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tortellini with Peas and Prosciutto recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. Its also wise to comprehend that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will find that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the negative effects can be very bad. You will be pleased to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you need to be ingesting every day.
Now when it comes to the primary food items that you’ll have for dinner, you might want to be certain that you’re eating lots of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. The fact that salmon is also packed with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other essential nutrients you will need. And whenever it comes to lean protein, you should bear in mind that you only will need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. You should also trim off any excess fat that you find on the specific meats that you plan to eat.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is in addition not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tortellini with peas and prosciutto recipe. You can have tortellini with peas and prosciutto using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tortellini with Peas and Prosciutto:
- Prepare 1 of Kosher Salt.
- Get 1 lb of meat-filled tortellini.
- Provide 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Take 4 oz of prosciutto (or pancetta), finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic, thinly sliced.
- Get 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Use 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Get 1 cup of frozen peas, thawed.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- Use 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Tortellini with Peas and Prosciutto:
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the tortellini and cook as the label directs..
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the olive oil and prosciutto and cook until crisp, 3 to 4 minutes..
- Stir in the garlic and tomato paste and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute..
- Ladle in about one cup of the pasta cooking water into the skillet and simmer until reduced by half, about 3 to 4 minutes..
- Add the cream and simmer until slightly thickened, about 2 to 3 minutes..
- About 2 minutes before the tortellini are done, add the peas to the boiling water and cook until just tender..
- Drain the tortellini and peas and add to the skillet, tossing to coat with the sauce. Stir in the parsley. Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese..
This is a simple, fresh and delicious. Give tortellini a boost: Instead of tomato sauce, add prosciutto, peas, and lemon zest for a surefire hit. All Reviews for Lemony Tortellini with Peas and Prosciutto. Cheese Tortellini with Prosciutto and Peas. Cook tortellini in large pot of boiling salted water until barely tender, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
If you find this Tortellini with Peas and Prosciutto recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.