Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Apple Pie Dip W/ Pie Crust Dippin Chips recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Apple Pie Dip W/ Pie Crust Dippin Chips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Pie Dip W/ Pie Crust Dippin Chips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a place to begin with as any. Complete this for your house, not merely the kitchen. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more originally, these bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. Coupled with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently find members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. Of course this also happens in different rooms, not simply the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s concerning being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple pie dip w/ pie crust dippin chips recipe. You can have apple pie dip w/ pie crust dippin chips using 11 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Pie Dip W/ Pie Crust Dippin Chips:
- You need of DIP.
- Take of can baked apple muffin and quick bread filling.
- Get of packed brown sugar.
- Take of cream cheese (softened).
- Prepare of ground cinnamon.
- Use of ground nutmeg.
- You need of butter or margine melted.
- Get of PIE CRUST CHIPS.
- Provide of 2 pack of premade pie crust.
- Provide of assorted colored sugar sprinkles.
- Provide of butter or margarine.
Steps to make Apple Pie Dip W/ Pie Crust Dippin Chips:
- FOR THE PIE CRUST CHIPS:.
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- lay out dough onto parchment lined cookie sheet..
- cut dough with a shap knife in half and then into strips as shown..
- arrange strips so they are not touching..
- using a pastry brush, brush with melted butter..
- sprinkle colored sugar crystals over the strips..
- bake for about 10 minutes or until golden..
- remove from oven and let cool completely..
- HINT: u can make your own dough, add food coloring to dough for a more festive look. and u can use plain granulated sugar instead of colored sprinkles..
- HINT: use cookie cutter instead of strips for different shapes to match your occasion!.
- FOR THE DIP:.
- in a bowl cream together cream cheese, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg..
- add butter..
- blend in apple filling..
- chill for 2 hours or serve immedietly. choice is yours..
- place dip into a serving bowl surrounded by pie crust chips. or side by side. serve! :).
- MORE HINTS: if u want to use apple pie filling cut the apples into small bite sized pieces.. and lower butter to half. u may also use less cream cheese if needed. u can do half the amount. make sure the pie crust chips are completely cooled before using them for dipping or they won't be crisspy enough..
Place apple on Spiralizer, and spiralize into chips. Lay chips flat on baking sheet, making sure the chips don't touch. Pie crust looks very dull without it. For a little crunch and sparkle, I always add a touch of coarse Deep dish apple pie features layers and layers of delicious apple slices and a buttery flaky pie Chewy Fudgy Homemade Brownies. Apple Pie Dip – the same delicious flavors of apple pie in easy to make dip form.
If you find this Apple Pie Dip W/ Pie Crust Dippin Chips recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.