Lobster Mash. Reviews for: Photos of Lobster Mashed Potatoes. Lobster Mashed Potatoes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. My German grandmother made the best mash potatoes.
Return reserved water in pan to boil. Drain potatoes; return to pan and mash. Add butter and lobster mixture to mashed potatoes and stir until.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, lobster mash. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lobster Mash is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Lobster Mash is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Reviews for: Photos of Lobster Mashed Potatoes. Lobster Mashed Potatoes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. My German grandmother made the best mash potatoes.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have lobster mash using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lobster Mash:
- Make ready 1 1/2 lbs of potatoes.
- Get 8 oz of lobster meat(head or claw).
- Get 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbs of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 oz of milk.
- Make ready 1 tbs of minced onion(dehydrated works fine) optional.
- Make ready 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
The Lobster Mash, it was a seafloor smash! It caught on in a flash. This is so simple its scary and it combines one of the world's most humble foods with one Lobster Mashed Potatoes. My German grandmother made the best mash potatoes.
Steps to make Lobster Mash:
- Peel, cut and boil potatoes till soft. Drain water and add milk, half the butter, sour cream,salt and pepper to taste. Mash to desired consistency and mix well. Keep on warm.
- Dice lobster meat. Melt rest of butter and sauté onions and garlic till soft and shiny then add lobster meat and cook one min(lobster cooks fast) or it becomes tough. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Plate mash potatoes and top with the garlic butter lobster, you can top with fresh mild cheddar or you can mix it into mash. Enjoy.
Recipe courtesy of Lou Diamond Phillips and Lou Diamond Phillips. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Slowly add cream and lobster mixture to mashed potatoes, stirring until thoroughly incorporated. Place the poached lobster on top of the boursin mashed potatoes. If you are using fresh lobster, I suggest that you steam the lobster to make it easier to remove from the shell.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food lobster mash recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!