Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Bosnian Crescent Rolls recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bosnian Crescent Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bosnian Crescent Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack many people ignore. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bosnian crescent rolls recipe. To cook bosnian crescent rolls you only need 12 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Bosnian Crescent Rolls:
- Prepare of rolls.
- Provide of skim milk, warmed to 110 degrees.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of rapid rise yeast.
- You need of egg.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of greek plain yogurt.
- Get of salted butter, room temperature.
- Use of salt.
- Get of all purpose flour.
- Use of beaten egg used for egg wash on rolls before baking.
- You need of amount of kosher or sea salt to sprinkle on egg wash.
Instructions to make Bosnian Crescent Rolls:
- Add yeast and sugar to warmed milk, stir and set aside. Mixture should become foamy after several minutes. This means yeast is active..
- In large mixing bowl with dough hooks, add one egg, oil,yogurt and butter. Mix..
- Add in foamy yeast mixture..
- With mixer on low, add flour, 1/2 cup at a time. Also add in 2 teaspoons of salt..
- Add flour until a soft dough ball forms. You may use more or less of flour called for..
- Knead for 5 minutes..
- Place dough covered with a kitchen towel in warm place and let rest for 1 hour..
- Preheat oven to 380°F..
- On lightly floured surface, divide dough into 16 equal portions..
- Take each portion and roll out to about a 9" by 5" oval..
- Fold down top of oval and roll like you would a crescent roll..
- Repeat for all portions..
- Place each roll on lightly greased baking tray. Cover and let rise 15 minutes..
- Before baking, take egg, beat and brush egg wash over each roll. Sprinkle each roll with sea or kosher salt..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until lightly golden brown..
- Recipe by Ela, given to taylor68too..
Another story claims the kipfel was invented in Vienna after or during the siege of the city by Ottoman Turks. The country is the homeland of three ethnic groups: Bosniaks, Serbs and Croats. The capital, which is also the largest city, is Sarajevo. Bosnia and Herzegovina was one of the six republics of the former Yugoslavia. Roll out the first piece of dough, into a thin circle onto a surface which has been dusted with flour.
If you find this Bosnian Crescent Rolls recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.